I’m totally not a spokesperson for Whataburger – but I am a Texan – and down here, it’s Whataburger country! So, when I saw the release about them now selling their signature sauces (you know the flavors you crave when leaving the club late-night or early-morning) – I just had to share. We all can now get a little bit closer to creating these incredible burgers at home.
Whataburger and H-E-B announced Monday that Whataburger’s Signature Sauces are now available at H-E-B and Central Market stores. The unique bold flavors that are found on some of Whataburger’s most famous burgers and sandwiches are now available for you to enjoy in your own home.
Available in the condiment aisle, Whataburger’s Signature Sauces include:
- This one-of-a-kind ranch makes everything better. Loaded with cracked peppercorns, it adds a rich flavor to sandwiches, salads and much more.
Creamy Pepper Sauce
- A unique blend of peppers and spices, this sauce was made famous on Whataburger’s Patty Melt and goes great on just about everything.
- This spicy, kicked-up ranch was made famous on Whataburger’s Monterey Melt. Great as a dip or dressing, the tasty blend of spices and jalapeños goes great with chicken, beef and pork.
- This sauce is a delicious combination of sweetness and tanginess, perfect for dipping chicken strips or adding flavor to salads.
Whataburger also announced the retail launch of its Original Mayo. This light mayonnaise has 50 percent less fat and 40 percent fewer calories than regular mayonnaise. Customers can find it next to Whataburger’s Fancy Ketchup, Spicy Ketchup and Original Mustard already in stores.
Whataburger launched into retail sales last summer by bottling its popular line of condiments and making them available exclusively at H-E-B stores in Texas. Since then, new products have been added to shelves including Whataburger’s own Premium Pork Sausage and Honey Butter.
“Whataburger’s entry into the retail market over the past year has been an exciting ride for us. The response from our fans has been overwhelming and we’re thrilled to offer customers a wider variety of Whataburger products they can take home,” said Senior Vice President of Whataburger Retail Dino Del Nano. “We’ve enjoyed a fantastic partnership with H-E-B and look forward to introducing more products in the coming months.”
“H-E-B customers are serious about flavor.” said Reade Ahrens, Vice President of Grocery Merchandising for H-E-B. “H-E-B is known for developing unique flavors for our customers to enjoy, our partnership with Whataburger is a strong component to bringing Texans the products they demand at the prices they deserve.”
What People Are Saying About Whataburger’s Signature Sauces:
- Whataburger’s Creamy Pepper sauce just made this day bearable. – Julie
- The only thing better than Whataburger is Whataburger with Peppercorn Ranch. #BringItBack – Matthew K.
- Tried the new Monterey Melt at @Whataburger and it was absolutely heartwarming. Jalapeño Ranch + Spicy Ketchup = HAPPINESS. – John Paul S.
- If you don’t eat your Whataburger with Honey Mustard, I don’t know what you’re doing with your life. – Desiree P.
- @Whataburger, still waiting for y’all to bring back the Peppercorn Ranch. #GetOnIt #Please – Taylor F.
- I need this @Whataburger Creamy Pepper sauce recipe. – Trent J.