HOUSTON – To celebrate the upcoming football season, and to benefit the Lone Star Veterans Association (LSVA), the Houston Texans Grille at CITY CENTRE will host a “Pay What You Want” Day on Monday, July 20.
During this all day event, patrons may select one food item from the full menu, and pay any amount they are able to as a donation. And 100% of the proceeds raised from food sales will benefit the Lone Star Veterans Association!
The event is free and open to the public.
The Lone Star Veterans Association is a Houston-based non-profit organization dedicated to making Houston and Texas the best place for Post 9/11 veterans and their families by providing free career transitions, peer support and family services. LSVA’s office is open Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm, at 170 Heights Blvd.
To learn more about the Lone Star Veterans Association please visit lonestarveterans.org.
To view Houston Texans Grille menu visit texansgrille.g3restaurants.com.
Who: Houston Texans Grille at CITY CENTRE
What: Pay What You Want pricing on one item from full menu
When: Monday, July 20
11:00am – 10:00pm
Where: Houston Texans Grille at CITY CENTRE, (I-10 W & Beltway 8)
12848 Queensbury Way
Houston, TX. 77024
- Limited to Dine-In orders only (no Take-Out or To-Go orders)
- Maximum of one (1) entrée per guest under “Pay What You Want” pricing
- Guests may only dine-in one (1) time during the day to ensure all customers are served
- Any appetizer, entrée, or dessert on the menu will count as one (1) “entrée”
- “Pay What You Want” pricing offer excludes all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages