HOUSTON — Calling all Fidget Spinner fans! The Children’s Museum of Houston will give you something to fidget about. Make heads spin during a day of Fidget Spinner fun at the Museum’s Fidget Spinner Challenge. Bring your own Fidget Spinner or get one at the Museum’s Fiddle Sticks Toys.
• Arms Outstretched: See how long you can outstretch your arms while the fidget spins.
• Tower of Cups: Construct the tallest tower of cups before your spinner stops moving.
• Toss the Ping Pongs: How many ping pong balls can you make before the fidget stops spinning?
Event Times: 11 a.m., 12:30, 1, 2:30, and 3:30 p.m. in Kid’s Hall Alcove.
(Recommended for children ages 5 and up. Sign up begins at 10 a.m. on a first come, first serve basis and is limited to 60 children.)
• LED Fidget Spinner Workshop: Be in for a spin as you build and customize a Fidget Spinner.
Event Time: Advance registration required. From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Maker Annex. $5 Fee.
ON-GOING FIDGET SPINNER ACTIVITIES:
• No Bearings Fidget Spinner: Take your artistic side for a spin at Junktion.
• Spin and Solve: Take on mental exercises before the spinner stops at ExxonMobil Math Cart.
• Spinner Doodles: Create abstract circular art using a fidget spinner at ExxonMobi Math Cart.
• Fidget Spinner Workout: Finish your sets before the spinner stops at ExxonMobil Math Cart.
Fidget Spinner Challenge, Saturday, July 8, 2017 ***Activities, events, and times subject to change.
Children’s Museum of Houston, 1500 Binz St., Houston, TX 77004
• For more information, visit www.cmhouston.org.