Monthly Local Cypress Farmers Market to Feature More Than a Dozen Local Artisans
CYPRESS, Texas – The holidays are coming up and Bridgeland®, northwest Houston’s premier master planned community, celebrates the season with holiday gift ideas at its monthly Artisan Market Days event on Dec. 10.
Local Houston artists will have their latest art work, jewelry, paintings, photography and more on display during the Farmers Market. Announced artists include:
- Sharon Hebert/Lagniappe Ladies (mixed media acrylic art)
- Nickie Crow (hand poured and decorated candles)
- Texas Quilts for You/Gina Bonefas (Veteran-inspired custom quilts)
- Beth Ann Belthof (Porcupine Penny books)
- Kent Bartholomew/Hill Country Barnwood (woodwork art)
- Donna Stallone (3D art on canvas crosses)
- Melissa Dibens (wooden crosses made of reclaimed wood)
- Prismaura/Crosby (handcrafted candles)
- Sarah and James Hartman (leatherwork)
- Meredith O’Neil (abstract paintings)
- Lady Ayrica/Erica Matsumoto (jewelry)
- Nancy Anderson (jewelry)
- JD Bolich (woodwork utensils)
- TJ Jones (photography)
- Kurt Bauske (landscape paintings)
- Barbara Winters (jewelry)
- Iris Violeta Designs (jewelry)
The rain-or-shine Farmers Market runs from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. The market is held the second Sunday of the month in the parking lot adjacent to Bridgeland’s Lakeland Activity Center, located at 16902 Bridgeland Landing in Cypress.
The Farmers Market is always seeking new, local vendors and new additions are featured each month.
For more information, please visit www.farmersmarketatbridgeland.org.
Learn more about Bridgeland, a development of The Howard Hughes Corporation® (NYSE: HHC) managed by The Woodlands® Development Company, at www.Bridgeland.com or on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Bridgeland is an 11,400-acre master planned community located in Cypress, Texas, consistently ranked one of the top-selling master planned communities in Texas throughout its 11-year history. The award-winning development offers a wide variety of housing options and extensive outdoor amenities, with a strong emphasis on conserving and enhancing the natural environment. Bridgeland has over 3,000 acres dedicated to lakes, trails and parks, and offers a resort-style pool, disc-golf course, stocked lakes and complimentary use of kayaks, paddle boats and other recreational equipment for residents. Lakeland Village Center®, now open, is the first of four retail centers in Bridgeland, with additional plans for a future Town Center along Grand Parkway/Highway 99, which intersects the community. Bridgeland is a development of The Howard Hughes Corporation® managed by The Woodlands® Development Company.