By: Ashley Tillery
Are you trying to stick to your goals and plans, without being sidetracked? Would you like to have a physical object to be a constant reminder of what your vision is and how you can get to the next level in your life?
Well…create a Vision Board!
Vision boards can definitely be a way for you to see your goals and live it out effectively.
According to Forbes, “Eighty-two percent of small business owners that used a vision board from the get-go reported that they have accomplished more than half the goals they included on that board.”
And you can too!
Vision boards are not hard to make or accomplish. You have to put forth the time and effort to create it and complete it.
Here are the materials you need to create your own personal vision board:
– Any kind of board. The size of the board does not matter (the bigger the better though, you have a lot of great things to accomplish !).
– Scissors, tape, pens, markers, glue, and tape.
– Magazines! Any type of magazine, it is up to you!
– Photos, quotes, favorite sayings, etc.
– A positive attitude and mood.
Create a vision board that is you. Give it personality and life! A vision board is there to help and motivate you to stay focus on your path and see your progress. Start your own vision board party to encourage others to do the same!